Old El Paso Black Bean Refried Beans 453g
About This Item
Warm up these ready-to-use Black Beans and add them to tacos, burritos or any Mexican dish. Made with just the right amount of spices, they are the perfect base for any Mexican meal or served as a tasty side dish.
Anything Goes in Old El Paso so let your creativity and personal taste take centerplate. We've spent decades making Taco Night a little easier and lot more delicious! Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, delicious soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings and much more make it easy for you to create fresh and fun meals that please everyone.
- Great as an ingredient in your favorite dishes or as a side to complete your meal
- Heats quickly in the microwave or stove top
- The perfect combination of beans and just the right amount of spices
- Adds festive Old El Paso flavor to Mexican-style meals
- Excellent source of fiber in your meal
Ingredients: Cooked Black Beans, Water. Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Soybean Oil, Jalapeno Pepper, Sugar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Acetic Acid (Preservative), Natural Flavor.
Instructions: Stove-Top DirectionsHeat in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate leftovers.Microwave DirectionsHeat in loosely covered microwavable bowl on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once. Careful—leave in microwave 1 minute; stir. Refrigerate leftovers.